Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Will order ever be restored to our lives?


What am I ever going to do with these boys when I get home? Their schedules are a wreck! As I type, Tater is screaming his head off in the next room as he has done every night since we got here. It is really getting old. Nosey finally had a good day today, and has just drifted off to sleep, but will probably be woken up by the screaming banshee next door. Of course, we can't even get Cookie to come upstairs. He is too busy playing with the cute little girl staying beneath us. I swear he thinks he is a teenager already. Well, sort of. He definitely still loves his mommy.

Well, tomorrow is our last full day here, and while we have had a lazy, relaxing time I am ready to go home. Mostly because Chris never did come down this year. It is definitely not the same without him. We have been lucky enough to have the iChat to keep us together, thankfully.

In all my packing brilliance, I, of course, left the charger for BOTH of the digital cameras I brought. So, all those pictures I was going to take with my new mac daddy camera are not going to happen. About the best I could do today was to take a couple of pictures with the Photo Booth Application on my laptop. Pitiful. However, I have included them for your viewing pleasure. I told y'all that I would forget EVERYTHING without Caroline!

No comments: