Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm Gettin' Nuttin' fer Christmas

I probably won't be getting much for Christmas, and if I don't step things up quite a bit hardly anyone else will be getting anything either. I now have three wrapped presents under the tree. It's a miracle that we even have a tree, and that it's decorated!

I feel like this year I am just running in circles! Every year I run around like crazy juggling the boys' birthdays just before Christmas, but I can't seem to get things together this year. I feel like all I have done lately is SHOP, SHOP, SHOP. And I still have so much to do. There is no semblance of organization left whatsoever. Hopefully I will survive it all this year.

The funniest thing happened the other day while Cookie and I were in the car. He heard that song - "It's the most wonderful time of the year..." He listened for a few seconds and then started lecturing the singer on the radio on why it's not because of all the gifts that it's the most wonderful time, but because of baby Jesus' birthday. That's my boy!

I know I need to post stuff about the boys' birthdays, but I am too tired right now. I just want to go to sleep. So, that will have to keep till next time or sometime soon...

No comments: