Thursday, May 15, 2008

Everbody else is doing it so why can't I?


Much to many people's surprise I have decided to blog (at least every now and then) our lives. I figured that maybe somebody out there may want to know about what is going on in our lives.

Chris and I went out to dinner with Jonathan who was our "Knob" about 5 years ago. He is now a Chick-fil-A Operator in Denver, Colorado. We had a good time, but when we came home I could hear "Cookie Monster" upstairs crying his eyes out. I ran up to see what was the matter, and he said "Mommy I feel like a horrible person!" and I, of course, asked why. He said that he had killed someone! I decided to chase this one down really quickly, so I asked him what he was talking about. Ultimately, he was referring to an action figure that he had left out in the yard that had gotten chopped up by the lawn guy's lawnmower. Needless to say, I was relieved but also touched at just how soft-hearted he really is. He never ceases to amaze me.


2 comments:

The Nichols Family said...

I love it and I am so proud of you. You can also be such a blessing to someone out there with Noah. I love you and can't wait to see you!
LA

Unknown said...

Okay, that produced an great big ole' chuckle! What a tender heart!! I heart Lukas. :)