Sunday, December 11, 2011

Birthdaypalooza Weekend 2011

You know what I need? I need one of those wifi or bluetooth or whatever it is SD cards for your camera so that you don't actually have to even download the pictures from your camera to your computer. I think it just does it for you. That way I might actually be able to ever post pictures on this blog. But, right now I am upstairs, under the covers, and I just don't think I am going to be able to bring myself to get up, go downstairs, and get the camera to download all the new pics from all of the birthday festivities this weekend. So, when I get my act together, or just my butt out of bed, I'll put some new pics on here. I'm supposed to be doing some online shopping right now, so that somebody might actually get something for Christmas this year.

So it was birthdaypalooza this weekend in the Walker household. I now how an 11 year old, and tomorrow I will have a five year old! Can't believe it actually.

So, we spent Friday night celebrating Noodle's birthday at Monkey Joe's. Had a hoppin' good time! Then, took a group of boys to Myrtle Beach to Wonder Works, also referred to in our house as the Upside Down House, for the day yesterday. It was a really cool place, and the boys had a blast! That was followed by a sleepover, and 4 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast this morning. Cookie had Mexican twice for meals on his birthday today. We will just have to wait and see what Noodle requests on his tomorrow...


That's all for now... I can hear the dotcoms calling my name!


No comments: